1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

You gotta be pretty fuckin' stupid to be a billion dollars in debt before age 40. :cool:

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

I guess infrastructure week is over

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

And if Princess Ivanka isn't livid and looking for the exit door, she's complicit right up to her gazongas.

4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Like Manafort, there are so many financial crimes Kushner has been implicated in that many will be state related which Trumpy can’t do a damn thing about.

5. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Trump should just fire everyone. He doesn’t need a staff.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

That’s what happens when you pay $1.8 billion for a building in NYC nobody else would have paid a billion for.

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Anyone else watch Maddow tonight? I’m watching now. I didn’t know McDougal was on CNN last night and the thinking is McMaster was fired to distract from that interview. So Maddow wondered what will happen Sunday before Stormy Daniels goes on 60 Minutes? Maddow has an early afternoon pardon of Mike Flynn. Because this fucker wants all the attention on himself I say Kelly is canned and Trump names himself Chief of Staff.

What you got in the pool?

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Trump is running out of people to fire. By August his only way to move the needle will be to nuke the Vatican. Kinky!

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Meh. He has tons of open positions he hasn’t even appointed anyone to yet. He has a long game in mind.

10. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Twitter didn’t react. People (or robots) reacted on Twitter.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And the other group's entire purpose was to get indignant about shabby treatment of women, as long as it wasn't a party icon.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Yeah. Alcohol is the only thing that can explain why someone might think your guy is guilty as sin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.