1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Lying, slandering, acting like children. America takes its cues from 1600 Pennsylvania.

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I guess we shall see. But if a Jeopardy winner says it, it must be true.

I am enjoying watching you solidify your position on the wrong side of history. Shouldn't you be on a a corner somewhere with a dead fetus pic really making a difference unlike these loser kids? LOL

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

EXACTLY the point. No one will ultimately listen to you re: how bad the opposition is if you act just like ‘em.

But keep trying.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Like I said earlier, I spent the day watching my kids. It’s a full-time job. I’m sure you know what it’s like.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I dunno, man. Always seems to work for Republicans, ie on budgets, extramarital affairs etc.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Does it?

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

The only way to affect change in America is to in no way, under any circumstances, make anyone the least bit uncomfortable.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Sure. GOP says "Dem budgets are out of control, vote for us and we will bring back fiscal discipline." They get control, blow up the deficits and get returned to power. Same with bringing "family values" to DC.

9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Except people are listening to the protesters, and ignoring folks like you.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Conservatives would be smart - really smart - to compromise on guns right fucking now.

Because if they don’t, soon, the tide will turn so hard in 12-15 years, the NRA might not be much more than a whisper in the wind.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

We've got a senator from Alabama, a Democratic congressional candidate winning where Republicans usually win by 20, a 10-point lead in the generic ballot, and an average special election swing of more than that.

I'd say people are listening.

What you mean is: *You* won't listen.

BadgerBeer and garrow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.