1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Mmm-hmm.

2. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

All your words, highlighted to prove a point.

(ok, ok, I will just tell you...put some more thought into your opinion of abortion, "for the sake of convenience" is probably the tiniest of percentage of why people do it. You have shown that you have no idea at all of the many reasons people have.

Donny in his element likes this.
  3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Everyone needs to be all-in, though.

If I'm the one kid throwing something while everyone else is paralyzed with fear, that shooter's attention is going to be on me. Not good. The natural instinct is to want to appear invisible.

There must be some reason Democrats don't win 90 percent of the vote, with 30-35 million people turning 18 every decade.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I agree with you. It’s how it gets done. Which is why Christians have been duped. The Republican Party will sacrifice every social value at the altar to protect its money, but, for years the best way to protect its money is to embrace a few key social values that Democrats, in their great foolishness, gave up.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

What that guy doesn’t realize is that, in this equation, he is not one of the people with whom to be compromised.

He is one of the people to be defeated.

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I mean this in all sincerity. This is the most plausible, logical tweet he’s made in weeks. It’s still a lie, but it’s a better lie.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

If abortion didn't exist--if it wasn't possible--how many voters who are currently opposed to it would then join the Democratic Party? Are there legions of voters who are pro-LGBT, pro-gun control, pro-EPA, pro-civil rights but have avoided joining the Dems over abortion?

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'm sure his lawyers love reading that they're representing him for fame and fortune and the additional billable hours.

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Unless they, like me, land in that magical middle-class bracket that neither party gives a fuck about.

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Oh, I think that was also understood in the message. Does one post about political issues that aren’t a threat?

12. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

I think there are a lot of Catholic voters who would switch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.