1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

His point

Your head

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Why does his mustache have a part in the middle? Seems ... evil somehow.

3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

60something.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

We are about 48 hours from someone suggesting that you should treat a bullet wound with an additional gunshot to try to dislodge the bullet, then use the barrel heat to cauterize the wound.

5. RickStain

"You're siding with Iran" is like something a 5th grader would think is a really clever retort.

Iran has many positions that we either do or should probably adopt. The idea that the height of foreign policy judgment is to do some sort of bizzarro world opposite of literally everything a terrorist state says is almost as stupid as the CPR thing.

Big Circus and TigerVols like this.
  6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

It really is amazing that the person who writes these is in charge

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Our Nation is being run by a Madman with the Skills and attention Span of a drunk Lemur. Cozying up to Russia is not a good Idea and our Country will pay for it (not in monetary Terms). Must impeach now!

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

The first, and often only, thing I ask myself when making ANY decision is, “How will this affect my kids?”

If there’s someone on the ballot in Creosoteville who wants more guns at my kids’ school, I’m going to vote against him because of my kids’ implicit desire to not be gunned down while learning their ABCs.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I don't want a wall ... I want Pop Muzik! /M

garrow likes this.
  10. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Yep, like millions of others I think Bolton is a war-mongering idiot who makes the entire world less safe.

And if some Iranian called Dick Cheney a lying POS I'd agree with him, too. Some truths are universal.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  11. RickStain

Did you know Iran bans abortion after 16 weeks?

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

What if you want to be able to protect your children and don’t want them to grow up in a society that devalues the right to defend oneself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.