1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Not some Iranians. The very people that make up the country’s dictatorship. You are siding with them out of political petulance.

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

No big deal. They'll be overseas trying not to die in a global war if these Trumpie fucktards don't calm down.

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I don’t want my kids to grow up in a society in which they need guns to “defend” themselves.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

They are defending themselves. By forming collectives of social power to enact legal changes to protect them.

5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Volunteered to help at the march here. So many volunteers they didn’t have anything for us to do. So we participated, as we would have anyway.

Huge mix of young and old. Like with other protests in the last year-plus, lots of enthusiasm and energy.

The very best thing is the number of people registering to vote. I sure hope that happened at all of these events yesterday.

Some of the kids obviously are too young and won’t be voting in 2018. A huge number will be voting by 2020.

But there were lots of 20-somethings and 30-somethings registering. And that’s bigly important for the midterms.

6. Slacker

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Speaking of fire in the hole...

8. Slacker

How crazy-fucking-funny would it be if a First Lady divorced a sitting president!?!

Melania Trump Feels Like ‘The Whole World’s Laughing At Her’ Because Of The Stormy Scandal – ‘Can’t Stand To Look’ At Trump!

One insider explained that ‘At this point, Melania feels more humiliated than angry—but, that is not to say she is not angry, because she is, very! However, she feels embarrassed and disrespected the most, like the whole world’s laughing at her. For this drama to play out publicly is beyond excruciating for Melania, and she cannot stand to even look at Donald right now.’

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

This is all I have for that response.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Yes, this illustrates why "people" should not have guns.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Even if that is an accurate appraisal of how Melanie Trump feels. ... she knew she married a douchebag when she married him. It’s not like Trump somehow fooled her into thinking he wasn’t a narcistic, lying, ammoral jerk and then suddenly turned into Donald Trump after they married. She made her choice. Whatever she thought she would get out of marrying Donald Trump (likely a certain lifestyle in return for being married to him) may not feel like it was the bargain she made at the time. And I am sure in her mind she didn’t sign on for what it became. But am I really supposed to feel bad for her? She chose to marry him. To borrow the cliche, when you get into bed with a stray dog and wake up with fleas. ...

12. Slacker

I have some degree of sympathy for Melania, but the fun would be watching her walk away from the clown show.

Money ain't everything. And she can get plenty of money elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.