1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The "Iran said this, after you already staked your position, so now you have to recant it" is a pretty low point for conservatism on the board, and that's saying something.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I don’t like his tone.

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

He's not your kid. Don't listen to him.

4. RickStain

If I want to shoot you and you want to shoot me, and you suggest “let’s not both shoot ourselves” that doesn’t mean I have to suddenly turn the gun on myself.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The same generation who says we should ignore the kids when we all can see that their basic gripe is that the adults refused to do the things required to allow them to feel safe at school are the ones who say they know all about science and the climate scientists don't know squat.

And they're supposed to just shut up and do what their elders tell them?

6. RickStain

Yes. Because the adults are selfish, vain power-fetishists. No more or less.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Anyone else thing the Stormy 60 Minutes is going to be a whole bunch of nothing? Lots of hype, of course. But anything truly newsworthy would have likely leaked by now.

Maybe it's because I don't care who Trump fucked. It would matter if there was proof she was threatened or if campaign money was used to pay her off.

What will be interesting is what chaos Trump uses to try and distract from the interview.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm mostly curious tonight about how the process of the NDA (not a typo) comes about with Daniels. Does Trump talk to her about it - did the relationship simply end and an attorney contacted her? Does she say she has "proof"? Or revealing pillow talk.

This OT game with Kansas and Duke won't hurt the ratings.

9. Neutral Corner

You know that Stormy will be the last segment, too. They'll milk it.

10. Neutral Corner

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I hope this game will get over quickly; I am looking forward to the interview and profile of the Greek Freak coming up tonight on 60 Minutes.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The degree of selfishness among humans is typically in proportion to the amount they have to lose. Kids by definition almost always have less to lose. Ergo, the voting demographics represent this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.