1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Trump isn’t a Republican.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Not that I'm complaining, but I usually don't like my filth this clean!

Trump just game HIMSELF a new nickname. Spanky.

3. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Well they had some video when Giannis was younger. They could've showed some video of when Stormy was younger.

Sea Bass, Webster and Big Circus like this.
  4. cjericho

Lay that pipe, drive it home.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Very curious about this, QYFW. Getting away from all the "you suck no you suck no your side sucks" back and forth on here - do most republicans feel that way and some support him anyway because he's not the democrat? Or are you an outlier with this? I think you've said you're not a Trump fan while still holding onto your conservative views. Maybe I read that wrong.

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It's kind of like Ben Johnson. When he won the gold in the 100 he was Canadian. As soon as he was stripped for cheating he became a Jamaican immigrant.

BadgerBeer and TigerVols like this.
  8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Well that's just nitpicking, isn't it?

9. cjericho

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Experience often does not trump years on the planet, in part because years on the planet should in theory bring a kind of sobriety to things.

I do not want the victims of crimes primarily setting policy in America. I don’t. They’re biased. As they should be. But they are. And I’m wary of giving the most emotional person authority. It feels good in the moment. It will get you a lot of likes on social media. It is so tempting to do that. But one has to be really wary.

Surviving a shooting does not give one unique insight on how to deal with gun policy. It doesn’t. The arguments for gun control were every bit as compelling before parkland as after.

All that said, this is going to pay off for gun control advocates. It will. 12-15 years, it’ll
    Happen.

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

It had a spray tan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.