1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I would like to see a primary challenge to Trump but the power of incumbency is difficult to overcome so I doubt anyone with future aspirations of running for president is going to take the chance of Hillarying.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I guess all that will crank up after midterms. I get the sense a lot of Republicans are not really happy with the state of the party. I know for sure a lot of Democrats are not happy with the state of the party. Be cool to get some new faces on each side and let them have at it. Lots of people could be swayed at this point, I'd think.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I guess what I'm saying is it would be nice if we had an election where people made their choice based on who they want to be president, not on who they don't want. I'd love to know what percentage on each side was a "not Trump/not Clinton" vote.

franticscribe, HanSenSE and QYFW like this.
  4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Hey, that's great, thanks.

p.s. If those are your facts, and schools are so much safer now, why the fuck do you want to arm teachers?

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

At least Stormy got $130K.

Monica only got the shaft.

cjericho and Twirling Time like this.
  6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Your dad's a dumbass, too. :cool:

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't get the sense right now that more than 10 total (either side) incumbents will lose their primaries. There don't seem to be a lot of GOP targets and those on the Dem side seem pretty safe as well.

8. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

No tweets from he Ninny in Chief yet on Stormy? Booooooo.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Ok, let’s start calling people names and attacking family members.

You’re really showing low class behavior. I try to joke around, and you’re throwing personal shit. And I don’t give a damn about that blue smirking emoji.

cyclingwriter2 and SpeedTchr like this.
  11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I think if teachers want to be trained, they should be. I don’t think across-the-board training is a good idea.

Being relatively safe doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be vigilant about remaining that way.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Please, just stop. OWN YOUR SHIT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.