1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You are a sad soul. All that fantasy baseball success can’t fill that gaping hole.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

If he's not a republican, why are republicans in Congress so willing to ignore his ties to Russia? If he's not one of them, wouldn't they be eager to impeach and remove Trump and install Pence, whose partisan affiliation has never been questioned?

3. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

I question the math on this. Granted, it's a rare occurrence...but 1/614M appears to have been not possible to be an accurate calc.

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

You quoted a guy who reported that schools are much safer now.
    Teachers don't want to be shooters. Avoid the ones who do.

Gun restrictions, and responsible regulations, are what the vast majority wants.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. Slacker

Fine by me. But think about that next time you make one of your pervy racist creepo jokes, court jester. :cool: :cool: :cool:

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

As I said, joking around, wordplay, etc. Some of it will draw a laugh or two. I don’t expect every comment to be a hit. Nor even understood.

At least I’m here for fun and diverse views. Not anklebiting assholishness. Carry on you being you.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. Slacker

LOL. Diverse this again, dummy:

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

outofplace likes this.
  11. Slacker

franticscribe and Smallpotatoes like this.
  12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I respect Avenatti and the long game being played but the interview left me underwhelmed.
    I am obsessed with this shit - baseball season will give me a needed chance not to be - and discovered very little that i hadn't read elsewhere.
    Even the tawdry aspects weren't that new.
    Also thought Cooper didn't hit hard enough with the questioning. Wife of Fart agreed.
    Disappointed by it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.