1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

You were so sure.

2. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

My vote was definitely a “not Trump” vote.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

On another comment thread:

Person 1: So she wasn't attracted to him ....and she states it was consensual...and she slept with him because?

(hint: gold digger then....gold digger now)

Person 2: Kind of like those visits to your grandparents....not really excited about seeing them but you don't want to be a jerk.

Person 1: I didn't fuc k my grandparents for money.

Person 3: Congratulations. I think.

Person 1: Awww thanks. I think.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  5. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

it appears that a single woman will bring down trump. She may not be the woman America wanted, but she may be the woman America needed.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You can't even own your shit, so you really shouldn't be telling anybody else about sad souls. You are a Trump supporter, whether you want to admit it or not. You do it for the R next to his name, but you do it. You can try to blame Democrats for him or attempt to distance yourself from the stench all you like, but you're right there in the shit with his other supporters and it will stick to you.

Regarding fantasy baseball, I have no doubt you were one of the ones with your tail between your legs last week.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

That was a very edgy post designed to get to the last phrase, and it was done in the context of that thread in which we were discussing race and misappropriation by others not of a particular race.

I knew a few might accuse me of being racist - and you confirmed that. But worse, you’ve taken that post out of another thread, posted it here in this one so that there is absolutely no context to it, in order to further paint me in the bad light that you wish to do so.

This very behavior of yours, chasing people down across the board and various threads and throwing grenades, is what has gotten people banned here.

8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Interesting to watch Republicans trying to disavow Trump.

I've seen the word "duped" a lot lately.

Due respect, but we've been writing about this man for 40 years. He is exactly who we said he is.

No one was duped.

Truth is, the GOP will suffer anything for tax cuts and a conservative supreme court.

garrow and Inky_Wretch like this.
  9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I’m not making “major policy decisions.”

I’m trying to protect my kids the best ways I know how.

That’s still allowed in America, right?

10. DanOregon

There are 100,000 public k-12 schools in the U.S. Data shows at least 40 school shootings at public k-12 schools since 2015. So a 1 in 2,500 chance a student attends a school where a shooting occurs. Most schools have 180 teaching days a school year, multiply that by 13 years of public educations = 2,340. I'm sure Kirk's math is better than mine, but his is flawed as well, since his odds reflect a "on any given day." I'm sure the odds get worse for students every day, every week and every year they go to school.

11. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

The thing that has to piss off Trump was that she said she was not attracted to him and only fucked him one time in order to get on Apprentice.

garrow, cyclingwriter2 and Sea Bass like this.
  12. DanOregon

How many contestants on the show do you think he actually hooked up with, regular version and celebrity version? Eight? Nine?

It would be so Trump if the thing that brought down his Presidency was because he fixed his reality show and gave advantages to women who would sleep with him. You know he didn't just swing and miss with Zervos.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.