1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers for another conservative hero.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You seem to have lost a little zip on your fastball. I would have thought you’d have tossed out a casual “he hasn’t denied being in favor of lynching” by now. All that virtue weighing you down?

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

SpeedTchr likes this.
  4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Assume there will be some story coming out about him in the next few days.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Fahrenholdt looks like the actor you want when you need to cast a corrupt congressman.

PS - I can't believe someone would tweet that about Thomas and Kashuv when your twitter handle is your name and there is a photo of you on it. That should be a job ender.

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Figure anyone in red numbers is in the hunt. Good board with Reed, Rory, DJ, Justin Thomas, Stenson and Fowler. Maybe Leishman can win, but I'm not feeling him. Helluva round today.

As for Woods, making the cut does still seem significant based on where he was six months ago. Go out, shoot a couple of good rounds on the weekend and maybe sneak into the top 15 or so.

7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

You want this on the non-cheating golf thread.

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

That’s the white supremacist in you talking.

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Whoops. Multi-tasking gone bad.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Seems normal.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Yes, this is kind of creepy. It might also be necessary to confirm those sources of news that people are receiving, to make sure they are who they purport to be. The "sentiment" would be necessary in order to be able to zero in on any spikes of specific activity, or heavily shared tweets or FB posts.
    I don't know how else the government is supposed to stop what happened in 2016 from happening again.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.