1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Got a cold beer at your or my favorite joint says one of those worthies is gone by Saturday morning (he's proven he'll break news on Friday nights). You on? It's an even money bet.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I've seen reports that the FBI search of Michael Cohen's hotel room took four hours. That's got to be a helluva big suite, huh?

Wanna bet that Cohen had boxes and boxes of his most sensitive documents in there instead of at his offices, on the theory that they wouldn't think to search his rooms?

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

No collusion!

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

If so, he's really dumb. More likely there was one specific item not found in the first rush of searches and a more thorough search then conducted for it.

7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Russia warns US of 'grave repercussions' if Syria attacked

Russia's Ambassador to the United Nations says Moscow has warned the US of "grave repercussions" if it carries out an attack against Syrian government forces over reports of a deadly gas attack.

Speaking at an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council, Vassily Nebenzia reiterated Russia's claim that there was no chemical attack over the weekend in the town of Douma near the Syrian capital Damascus.

Medical workers and rebel fighters in the area have said around 50 people died in the rebel-held town when a helicopter dropped a container of poison gas.

US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Washington would respond to the attack on Douma, a rebel-held town in Syria, regardless of whether the Council acted or not.

But Mr Nebenzia accused the US of moving the world towards a "dangerous threshold."

8. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

What level of atrocity is too much for you?

9. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I was watching Hannity to see how he led his show. Not surprisingly I learned that Mueller and the gang are leading a partisan war on the WH. Isn't Mueller a Republican? But what really caught my attention is how fucking fat Hannity is. He looks like his head is about to blow up. I don't remember him being that tubby.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Ketchup on a well-done steak

HanSenSE, BadgerBeer and Webster like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.