1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Always suspected there were more Navajo code breakers out there...

Michael_ Gee likes this.
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

A level at which there are fewer atrocities committed under the status quo than after we go in and "fix" things.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Do you think Pence is up in the bullpen yet? Doing some stretching?

5. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Why do you do this?

Fred siegle likes this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Delicious.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

No. He might as well be in the California League. Although I'm sure he'd prefer the Midwest League.
    Unless Mueller has seized evidence of murder, there is no way the spineless Senate will get enough republican votes to do the honorable thing and send Trump out of town. And even if they do find evidence of murder, which they won't, it's still even money whether any republican Senator from SEC country or other flyover locales will flip.
    If I had business in the UK, where I think they do offer bets on such things, I'd easily drop a couple grand that the great conservative Christian family man will be in office throughout 2018 and 2019. Easy money.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I’m off by a letter, but I read this as: I Wish I Had The First Fucking Clue What This Actually Means.

TowelWaver likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

There are so many Cuck Alerts in Trumpville tonight that Fox News can't keep track of them all. The attorney general, assistant attorney general, U.S. Attorney for Southern District of NY, the judge(s) who signed off on the warrants, the special prosecutor, FBI chief and perhaps others are all members of Trump's tribe. And he couldn't stop them. At least not today.
    MAGA: My Attorney General Abdicated

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

BIBY

12. tapintoamerica

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.