1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

None of these senators have any idea how Facebook works. Or the internet. Guessing most have rotary phones.

CD Boogie likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Bolton and Kudlow aren't coming in quietly. I also figure those two will be leaking up a storm, they know how to play the DC game better than most.

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm guessing they don't know one way or the other. "Get Sen. Smith on the phone for me, please."

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This came across the FB feed today. Interesting to block everything out and hone in on every little thing about this.

7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Late to the hearing, but Blumenthal's line of questioning was interesting. No fireworks before that?

8. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

They invested in the same bank. The writer tosses in some other things that are supposed to scare the reader, but are never explained.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Is every woman a 6? Man, no respect for tradition here.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Fair enough.

11. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I covered blumenthal for years in Connecticut and there is a guy who could been so much bigger but for his Vietnam lies. He carved out a niche as a democrat from a town such as Greenwich, which is damn near impossible. That’s how respected he was. Whole town and county (of Fairfield) would consistently go GOP, but Blumenthal always prevailed. He’s also a mean distance swimmer till this day.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

This made me LOL.

Suddenly, Michael Cohen, the bag-walking, dick-swinging swagger-monkey wannabe thug attorney and consigliere for Donald Trump’s far-flung penile enterprises is scared. If Cohen had a lump of coal in his ass the moment those search warrants arrived, he could have popped out a diamond.

FBI Raid on Michael Cohen Is the Most Dangerous Day of Donald Trump’s Life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.