1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Two different incidents. I think they changed the locks because he was behind on the (minimal) rent. The door was broken in because Pruitt was napping and his security detail could not reach him, and they got worried.

lakefront likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

The one and only party of family values.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It says a lot that all of Trump's pardons have been used on people who abused their positions or public trust.
    Arpaio, a sailor who took fotos inside a sub, a businessman involved in using undocumented labor and Libby.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Oscar López Rivera - Wikipedia

SpeedTchr likes this.
  7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Family Values

8. Patchen

Patchen Well-Known Member

So much pro-life.

9. Neutral Corner

Do you think Rosenstein survives the day? Lots of rumbles that he's gone this afternoon.

I'm sure that the Broidy story breaking as a result of the Cohen search got Trump jacked up again today. There was nothing on Trump's schedule today except his intelligence briefing at 10 a.m.

The IG report on McCabe is supposed to be released this afternoon. I wonder what other shiny objects will be waved around as distraction?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  10. Neutral Corner

Yes and no. I appreciate Dowd's outrage, his heart is in the right place, but Bush commuted Libby's sentence because if he had been pardoned he would no longer function as a firewall. Taking the pardon means admitting guilt and no more Fifth Amendment protection of Cheney and perhaps Bush. Bush had much better lawyers than Trump does.

Alma likes this.
  11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Poor Louis DeJoy isn't getting any.

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.