1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

If you squint just right in your mind's eye, it's something he'd say after unprotected anal sex with a Motel 6 hooker in Nashua.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Scooter Libby.

Mission Accomplished.

This week reminded me that, nope, still don’t miss George W. Bush yet.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Mission accomplished.

Typical Trump, thinking he's got it done with one strike. Isn't thinking of consequences, or if some other entity will respond.

But, hey, MAGA! Tax cuts! No collusion! Fore!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Baron Scicluna likes this.
  4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

He said that solely to troll the libtards.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Next thing you know Trump will hire some hardcore neocon from the W. Bush administration like John Bolton.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

So, "about 100" Tomahawks fired into Syria at roughly $1.87 million each.

$187 million.

The RNC could have launched more than 100 pregnant Playboy models into Damascus for the same money.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

You are more optimistic about this than I am. I think Trump has opened the door to the Oval Office for all sorts of idiot celebrity successors. I also think the very fact that Americans elected him will affect the perception of the rest of the world of America for a long, long time. Donald Trump is the American president. It's become the literal definition of a worthless office.

I think every day he occupies it, he does untold damage to American institutions, most particularly the institution that is America.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

While you are correct about the damage he and his traitorous, racist ilk are inflicting upon this great nation, I expect the world will give the USA a mulligan, knowing that he was not elected by the people but instead installed by a stealth attack. The Democratic wave that is coming will last for at least a generation.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

And still didn't come close to winning the popular vote....and the day he won, his party lost seats, the first time that happened in 16 years.

TigerVols likes this.
  11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I hope you're right. The problem is that America seems to have a shorter memory than any other country on earth.

Slacker, HanSenSE, BadgerBeer and 2 others like this.
  12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I’m not convinced there will even be a wave, much less one that lasts a generation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.