1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I could afford to lose a couple of pounds.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Only among wannabe Navy SEALs.

lakefront likes this.
  3. Webster

The most important thing about Syria to Trump is having his people say that, unlike Obama, Trump will enforce his red line.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

5. dirtybird

dirtybird Well-Known Member

He was stealing Nightcrawler's power all along
    [​IMG]

TowelWaver likes this.
  6. dirtybird

dirtybird Well-Known Member

Ahh, the Sunday AM presidential tantrum, truly a high point in any democracy.

7. Webster

We’re going to build a teleporting device, and Peru’s going to pay for it.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I kind of think we're all living in Donald Trump's nightmare. He's President of the world and an international joke, a punchline that will be in the history books. It's somewhere between an episode of Punk'd and the Twilight Zone. His hotels will continue to change their names. Ivanka will take Jared's last name.
    I mean, just the image of him in a tanning bed - ick.

9. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again—Americans elected the single worst American, the confirmation of every awful stereotype, to represent them to the world. He is your Nero.

EDIT: I would like to copyright "American Nero" as the title of the book I won't have the stomach to write about this stain on history.

BadgerBeer and garrow like this.
  10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He's what his supporters wish they could be as a person (free to be an asshole without consequences) and he is what they want for this country. They weren't a majority in 2016, and they're probably less than the 46 percent who voted for him now,but they are an overwhelming majority of two groups, white evangelicals and white men who did not attend college. We need not look too far to ascertain why those groups like him.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

My title would be The Zero Hour. Subhead: Zero experience. Zero tolerance. Zero chance of success.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.