1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Yeah ... "We're going to bend over backwards so you won't have anything to complain about" ain't gonna work here.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I was going to go with "Yeah, and he hasn't gotten a nut in quite a while". Then I thought about that picture he posted of his wife and dropped that idea.

Welcome back, YF. I think you were well off missing these recent weeks. You'd have sprained a finger trying to keep up.

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

All true guys but I worry about the trumpers out there who are being hyped up in a frenzy---ok little hyperbole here---who will buy this garbage and when the time comes, hopefully it comes, they will cause big problems. (aside from this case let's not forget how he is trying to load up the court with fringe types, my other worry about the future)

4. lakefront

East Windsor CT?!!!!! not trying to out anyone, but I just read that she will be in my area in a couple weeks.

5. doctorquant

LOL ... nope ... Fort Worth, Texas

lakefront likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The hair suggests a relationship with Larry Fine. Hey, if Trump can have Ty Cobb ...

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Do it for the board! Maybe Moddy can cut you an expense check? Yeah, that's it ...

cjericho likes this.
  8. doctorquant

So apparently they were bigger ... wait, it was bigger news than I thought ...

Stormy Daniels to make Fort Worth appearance — at an adult nightclub

9. lakefront

That is correct, for that women see an -obstetrician- I don't think PP is equipped for that service. Just like if someone had cancer, they don't handle that either and would send them on to other medical professionals. That always seems to be a gripe about PP but they are not a hospital, which is where people with those issues should be going after they find out about their diagnosis- whatever it may be.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Judge just ruled name of third Cohen client must be disclosed publicly.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Lemme see if I can get this straight...

Boy Scout James Comey believes the Cheese Wheel is "morally unfit to be President," believes Trump could very well have been blackmailed by a state enemy, admits that his announcement that he had reopened the HRC investigation days before the election adversely impacted her results, and yet doesn't believe an impeachment should happen despite the overwhelming evidence Trump lied, cheated and Steele-dossiered his way to the White House because the American people deserve to take their medicine for "electing" someone who got 2,864,974 fewer votes?

[​IMG]

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Name of mystery client revealed. It's Sean Hannity. Honest.

TowelWaver and franticscribe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.