1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Nah, I don't care one way or the other about Canada's prime minister. I've just come to expect better from you. Give me something better.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

YF is going to mad about my continued tweet posting struggles.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey, it's not my fault I was suspended when gamgam fell down the stairs again.

JC and SpeedTchr like this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. Schumer really said that? That's hysterical.

QYFW likes this.
  5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

We can all spot it. It has been pointed out many times in the past. This is just his latest example.

6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

That ain't that bad a comparison. There are clear similarities: both come off as unqualified vapid beneficiaries of nepotism, both got elected for much the same wrong reasons (family name, former prez/PM daddy, "likability" factor, camera appeal, etc.). But Trudeau's deficiencies have not resulted in dire consequences to the World, unlike the results of W starting the dumbest decade long war for reasons that turned out to be total bullshit ever.

And W on his worst day did not exhibit the level of buffoonish childish irrationality that Trump does on his typical day. So, even accepting your W comparative as accurate, it's still a false comparison to our current cartoon character prez.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Trump is too disorganized, impatient and lazy to ever invade a country and try to nation-build. It's really his only redeeming quality.

He's more of a unknowingly start an apocalypse type of guy. And in that case, there's no messy clean-up involved. So win-win.

8. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Isn't that another guy you voted for?

Baron Scicluna and poindexter like this.
  9. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Eh+ post!

garrow and John B. Foster like this.
  10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I get the feeling that even North Korea realizes at this point that he's kind of a fool and to take his bravado with a grain of salt.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

"kind of"?

franticscribe and SpeedTchr like this.
  12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It's relative. Put yourself in the shoes of the entity we're talking about here. Their crazy bar is set a little higher than our crazy bar.

HC and doctorquant like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.