1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I've never ignored anybody, so how does it work?

If you're ignoring, say, Ragu, do you get huge swaths of white space where his post was? Or do they all look the same? Or does the ignored poster leave any kind of footprint?

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Where’d I say that?

They didn’t want him there, and he didn’t go.

I’m not giving him any credit for failing to crash the funeral.

All I said was that I think he would have gone if asked.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

We are now in the 15th month of the presidency of Donald J. Trump aka David Dennison aka John Miller aka John Baron aka John Barron. Feels like 51.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I don't remember seeing this here, can not wait to read it.

"Michael Kruse: I’d like to start talking about Donald by talking about Fred Sr. and going back to the very beginning, to Jamaica Estates [the Queens neighborhood where Donald grew up]. What do people need to know? What should we know about Donald because of his father, because of that relationship?"

Trumpology: A Master Class

5. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

He was formally invited. It was probably made clear that they didn't want him there, but when have clear messages to stop something he's doing ever made him stop before?

I guess we could ask Rachel Crooks, Cathy Heller, Jessica Drake, Jill Harth, Kristin Anderson, Jessica Leeds, Natasha Stoynoff, Karena Virginia, and Summer Zervos.

6. YankeeFan

I hope this picture doesn’t prompt a tweet storm.

SnarkShark likes this.
  7. YankeeFan

Where do we disagree here?

8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

You don't see their name listed at all, no gap on the screen, it is just not there. If someone replies to a post of that person you see the reply but the original post does not show up. In little lettering on the bottom of each page it says something about ignored content and gives you the chance to see what is on that page. It is small and faint and I didn't even notice it at first. Sometimes a response to a post makes you so curious or confused that you want to see the original post and you can hit that link to see it. I always recommend it, just to try it, especially when people complain about 1 person that bugs them. Sometimes a little break from it is nice.

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I routinely have entire pages where there's only one or two visible posts. It's funny.

lakefront likes this.
  10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Rick Stain is ducking everybody!

11. YankeeFan

Coward. [/@outofplace]

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.