1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I catch a lot of heat here for being a "creepy misogynist" who doesn't actually care about journalism, but rather cares about advancing "rape culture" as rampantly as I can muster, but I think most people here would agree that I'm pretty consistent about this kind of thing.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  3. Baron Scicluna

In other ways he's the perfect WWE Celebrity Wing Hall of Famer (alongside Trump).

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Didn’t that pretty much end her career?

Might want to remove her name from the playbook.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

She was ahead of her time me. Today she could be a Democratic party committee leader. Or one of their favorite presidential candidates.

6. Dick Whitman

I don't even understand what point he's trying to make. Ryan Lizza quoted information fourth-hand, I think, that he received from a now-dead man years ago, that sounds like something someone would say in a seventh-grader's short story about racism. Joe Biden's comments fall under the "soft bigotry of low expectations." It's cringe-worthy, of course, but it is light years away from, "You can't vote for the black guy, Ted. Just a few years ago, he would be carrying our luggage."

It's preposterous.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It ended her career. Yes.

But when she died, a lot of the folks who paid tribute to her didn’t want to acknowledge that she was an anti-Semite.

Besides. This is the test of the folks here. Like when Howard Stern would ask black people if OJ was guilty.

I want to know if there’s anyone on their “side” they will admit to being a racist or an anti-Semite.

8. Dick Whitman

You just changed the question.

And I don't have a "side."

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Hope this isn't a d_b, but how about her entry into last season's Grey Cup halftime show?

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

He thinks the media is covering for all the racist libtards while demonizing all the conservative ones.

YankeeFan likes this.
  11. Dick Whitman

No, I think he's trying to get me to acknowledge that Democrats have said things like Bill Clinton was reported (fourth-hand) to have said to Ted Kennedy, but I don't agree that those comments are in the same area code, for starters.

12. Baron Scicluna

Or, you know, the regulations, which were so vital it took until 2018 to be implemented, will just be used as excuses to harass and shut down the clinic.

And you've already had Medicaid reimbursement explained to you. Keep ignoring facts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.