1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps that was a 5 martini day.

lakefront likes this.
  2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Correct. Parents do not own children and do not have unfettered rights to expose them to pain and abuse, just because they call it "treatment"

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

By the way, more than 48 hours since the Waffle House shooting and the Bigot in Chief still has had nothing to say about the black man who prevented further carnage.
    Even conservative hero Clay Travis and his merry band of ditto heads have been able to hold their noses long enough to praise the guy.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

My five kids are moving into your school district. We choose not to vaccinate, believing other treatments are better and safer. You cool with that?

poindexter likes this.
  5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Please show me how the “treatment” is abusive.

6. RickStain

It is forcing an existence of pain on a body that is not going to be able to sustain life.

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Please show how the government - local, county, state, federal - can compel you to vaccinate your children against your wishes.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

What pain?

9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! I forgot about my new stance on things political. I don't even know what she did or said, and I don't care and even if she did it or said it...so what. That is the new standard, the new bar. No wonder the right is so cocky, this is quite freeing!!! I feel pretty good about this. I see how they can really get wrapped up in this attitude. Who cares!! Do what you want, we will support you!! Nothing we have to worry about!!

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I hope to God you're never doing a story in which I'm involved. I can see it now ... a piffle of a feature on, e.g., golf and analytics ... and right there in maybe the fourth or fifth paragraph: "For this story @doctorquant did not address questions regarding how often he beat his children when they were minors."

11. RickStain

The pain of your brain and every muscle in your body being constantly starved of necessary energy. I'm sorry he's going to die sooner than he would have absent this disease, but that's on God and not any government. Take it up with Him.

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Are leftist college faculties killing free speech? Quant to the white phone, please ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.