1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

On my phone, underneath your post, there is a small box that describes the file and picture attached. I read this to mean that this picture is not a link from the internet, and instead it is uploaded from your computer.

Is this picture part of your.... Clinton personal collection?

2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Zero percent.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

They would have just loved to hear me make a car analogy.

4. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

You may want to brush up on your federalism.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

New York has a bill in the lege to do away with double jeopardy conflict with federal law, although I think that Schneiderman has enough to use as things already are. It looks to me as though Mueller left a number of charges available for indictments if they are needed.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It's been done exactly that way many times. QY's broad brush smearing of others is tiresome and dishonest, thus earning the mocking it gets.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. outofplace

Speaking of flinging poo, are you still doing that while hiding like a coward?

8. outofplace

YF starts an entire thread for the sake of attacking another poster on this board and you've got no problem with it. I mock QY in a way that is commonly done on this site and you have a problem. Enjoy wallowing in your hypocrisy.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Nah. Had trouble getting a URL for the picture from Google images on my phone.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Hey, Emanuel, you know Justin Trudeau, right? He's French, so I figured. Anyway, Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please.’... I said, ‘Wrong, Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know.... I had no idea. I just said, ‘You’re wrong.’... I said, ‘You’re wrong, Justin.’ He said, ‘Nope, we have no trade deficit.’ I said, ‘Well, in that case, I feel differently,’ I said, ‘but I don’t believe it.’ I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, ‘Check, because I can’t believe it.’ ‘Well, sir, you’re actually right. We have no deficit, but that doesn’t include energy and timber.... And when you do, we lose $17 billion a year.’ It’s incredible.”

11. YankeeFan

Might want to check NYS law.

They’re actually looking into changing it.

12. YankeeFan

I thought you actually... got the joke, and I was impressed.

I guess I gave you too much credit.

Stoney, JC and QYFW like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.