1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Now that I think about it, Ida Blankenship would be more Trump's speed, what with the racial stereotypes and loud talking. She was a hellcat, too.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Here's what I want to know: Trump still looks as orange as ever. He can't sneak out of the WH to go tanning, so did he move a tanning bed into the WH residence, and if he did, how has that not leaked out?

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Is it tanning? Or is it spray tanning?

To me, it looks like pancake make-up from teevee, inexpertly applied.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

6. YankeeFan

Almost mentioned that, but same question applies.

Does he have a spray tanner coming to the WH on a regular basis? How could that not leak? The spray tanner would be an instant celebrity.

If it's just makeup pancaked on, I guess the question is moot.

7. YankeeFan

Oh, it's just funny.

Folks act like Trump is unique in that he can't even handle a softball interview from a friendly reporter.

But, this isn't true. Hillary -- the smartest woman of our generation -- got tripped up on a pair of softball interviews, that I can remember off the top of my head.

8. TigerVols

^In @YankeeFan's fever dream.

9. TigerVols

Link?

What "folks" on this thread are doing is pointing out your boy sounds deranged. It has nothing to do with Hillary, try as you might.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

So should the hair stylist, but we've never heard anything from, or about, him or her.

There have been a couple explainers written on his hair, but none really attributed that spectacular combover to a single barber or hair replacement strategist.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

That ‘do couldn’t be handled by a single anything. It screams “taint team” to me.

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

As I suggested uptopic, when government media cuts him off like he was drunk sportstalk guy wanting to trade everyone after the first week of the season, something's screwy in Mar-a-lago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.