1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I dunno, looks pretty complicated. Maybe he gets a tune up in Fla. then styles it himself. Seems like what a weave might be.

2. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

But the importance is in regards to the process used to review the documents, not what documents are privileged, or whether Trump somehow jeopardized the privilege. Again, journalists are presenting these things in a manner out of proportion to their significance. Nothing significant changed when Trump talked about how much work Cohen did for him.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It prompted a court filing where his F&F words were used against him. That's newsworthy.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

SpeedTchr likes this.
  7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

The good news is no one will ever get the chance to vote for him again; but that's the not your support I'm referring to, obviously. Or maybe I'm jumping to conclusions...if it does indeed turn out that he paid a woman $1.6 million to have an abortion, will you still support him on SJ?

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are acknowledging that Trump has done things that are bad enough to cause him trouble, but you're fine with it as long as he doesn't get caught.

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Please, all my posts supporting Trump. Post them now!

SpeedTchr likes this.
  10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

If this one hypothetical charge, that has no evidence to support it, turns out to be true, will you “support” him in the face of future hypothetical charges, that lack any evidence to support them?

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Link?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.