1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I've butted heads with our pastor several times about biannually sending mission teams to central America when they could be working to help people in our own town. It's one of the few things I don't like about my church.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You've yet to prove you accept any evidence contrary to your belief that Donald Trump is an exquisite patriot unfairly maligned by a HRC/MSM cabal.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

That would definitely be the type of thing that does well in your circles.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I don’t want to sound like @Smallpotatoes, but what the fuck is wrong with you?*

*Rhetorical question

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Shhh, stop confusing the cons.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Yes, my circles are bereft of self-important jackasses void of meaningful emotion.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, Trumpists' boy says "of course" he spent the night in Moscow. This story has been out there for a while. What took him so long to claim that Comey's memo on the topic was filled with lies?

Elsewhere in Trumpville, the head of the Evangelical Pollution Agency contradicts himself, perhaps exposing a previous lie.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Hillary has MS.

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It's a very sad story. And I think the parents should be allowed to take him to Italy or Nepal or wherever they want to get treatment.

But I don't understand this sudden outpouring of concern about the kid from certain quarters. Especially when there are children closer to home who have better chances of survival who could use the concern and/or support.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.