1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

2. YankeeFan

Yeah, she just looks a little klutzy in this picture:

[​IMG]

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Because of a variety of factors contributing to Hillary Clinton’s defeat, Gerald Ford will retain his hold on the POTUS leader board in this narrow category.

Smallpotatoes and HanSenSE like this.
  4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

That pic is from Breitbart, not your personal collection.

5. poindexter

Nothing weird about that site. Not a thing.

Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is a far-right[6][7] syndicated American news, opinion and commentary[8][9] website founded in mid-2007 by conservativecommentator Andrew Breitbart, who conceived it as "the Huffington Post of the right."[4][10][11] Its journalists are widely considered to be ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by liberals and many traditional conservatives alike.[12] The site has published a number of falsehoods, conspiracy theories,[13][14][15][16][17] and intentionally misleading stories.[18][19]

Breitbart News aligned with the alt-right under the management of former executive chairman Steve Bannon,[20] who declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016.[21] In 2016, Breitbart News became a virtual rallying spot for supporters of Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.[12] The company's management, together with former staff member Milo Yiannopoulos, solicited ideas for stories from, and worked to advance and market ideas of, neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups and individuals.[22][23] After the election, more than 2,000 organizations removed Breitbart News from ad buys following Internet activism campaigns denouncing the site's controversial positions.[24][25][26][27]

6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

STOP FOLLOWING HIM INTO THE WILDERNESS. THE BREADCRUMBS AREN'T THAT TASTY. HE'S USING A BAG OF STALE ONES.

HanSenSE and lakefront like this.
  7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

LOL. Is the truck OK?

melock likes this.
  8. poindexter

AAA sent another truck out after the first tow broke.

Maybe that is how the alt-right and neo-nazis spell it.

melock likes this.
  9. YankeeFan

10. YankeeFan

I can't spell; I can't type; and homonyms trip me up. Plus, the "e" and the "w" are next to each other on the keyboard.

11. poindexter

I don't care whether Sulawesi, the selfie gorilla snapped it. I pointed out that your link was from Breitbart.

12. YankeeFan

I don't understand why someone would publish a book about Hillary Clinton now.

She's a nobody.

Can someone who understands publishing help me out? Any thoughts @typefitter?

Hillary Clinton went on a “f***-laced fusillade” against “disgusting” Donald Trump during a 2016 debate preparation session amid her frustration of appearing inauthentic to voters, a new book about the presidential campaign claims.

New York Times reporter Amy Chozick released her new bombshell book, “Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling” on Tuesday.

The inside story of the campaign details how Clinton, struggling to portray herself as genuine to voters during the 2016 campaign, unleashed a profanity-laced tirade about Trump to her aides to prove that she can be authentic.

“Aides understood that in order to keep it all together onstage, Hillary sometimes needed to unleash on them in private,” Chozick wrote in the book, according to the Guardian.

“‘You want authentic, here it is!’ she’d yelled in one prep session, followed by a f***-laced fusillade about what a ‘disgusting’ human being Trump was and how he didn’t deserve to even be in the arena.”

Clinton cursed about 'disgusting' Trump during debate prep, book claims

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.