1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I have google too.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I considered the source of the post.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

So is your acronym name supposed to be ironic? Because in reality you do a fuckload of whining.
    You are a big old baby.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  4. poindexter

Then why are you asking the question in the first place?

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Depends on how many runs he drove in with those 20 hits.

Dick Whitman likes this.
  6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Nah, not whining. Not even offended in the traditional sense. But there are times when you’re being a dick and I wish I was in front of you so I could slap you around.

You think it’s fun to mock people using special needs individuals. As the only poster with a special needs child who cares about such things, I at least have to bring it up.

Carry on with your targeted know-nothingness.

7. YankeeFan

Because Trump said it was tough to watch.

He's right. It was on a random channel, somewhere in the 200 range, in the middle of the night.

What's the controversy?

8. YankeeFan

Worst apology ever?

MSNBC anchor Joy Reid used her appearance Saturday on the network to try to change a conversation swirling around her.

Reid has been under a microscope in recent days owing to a new set of allegations that she penned a cache of old blog posts carrying homophobic remarks. The anchor has grappled with the problem since late last year and apologized previously, but found herself this week fending off a new discovery of items that she claimed were not hers, but rather the result of the work of hackers. Reid has employed a cybersecurity expert to bolster her assertions.

“I genuinely believe I did not write those hateful things because they are completely alien to me.
    But I can definitely understand based on things I have tweeted and have written in the past why some people don’t believe me,” she said during the opening segment of “A.M. Joy,” her MSNBC program, on Saturday, even as she admitted her team has not been able to find conclusive evidence that her posts had been manipulated. “The reality is, they have not been able to prove it,” she said of consultants working with her. “I cannot take any of that back. I can only say that the person I am now is not the person I was then. I like to think that I’ve gotten better over time, that I’m still growing,” she said during the program.

MSNBC’s Joy Reid, Noting Hacking Claims Remain Unproven, Apologizes For Offensive Posts

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Yep. It being on a random channel, somewhere in the 200 range, in the middle of the night was totally why it was tough to watch.

10. YankeeFan

So, why was it tough to watch?

11. poindexter

Okay.
    Well played, you asshole.:D

YankeeFan likes this.
  12. poindexter

So what dying child are you going to post 50 tweets about this week?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.