1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Now do Hillary’s super predator comment.

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but has anyone here said they watched them? Did anyone here say they were tough to watch too much of? I honestly don't understand your argument.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Hilary Clinton's failure to connect with black people, in part because of her part in the racism inherent to white culture that pervades everything including 1990s liberalism, cost her the election.

Donald Trump's open animosity to black people because of his embrace of a virulent form of racism even beyond our pervasive cultural levels was the key selling point that helped him win.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Qantas. Qantas never crashed.

HanSenSE and BadgerBeer like this.
  5. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

WTF does this have to do with anything? If Obama said "they were hard to watch too much of" you would have a point. But I don't believe he did. Because....he isn't a fucking moron.

garrow likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump has syphilis, Hillary has MS, and we wonder how we got in this mess.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

You're deep in denial of current problems. Deflect, deny and distract are worn-out tools, but that's your bestest tool bag.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Like Belushi in the Blues Brothers when he's trapped in a tunnel with his ex and he starts throwing out one desperate denial after another.

10. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

When you make a post that @QYFW and @YankeeFan both like, you've made a bad post.*

*Yes, I know they will both like this post, because they're a pair of fucking herp-a-derps.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I kinda might have believed Reid until she said "I genuinely believe I did not write..." That's a clear sign she's lying. Just take the L.

service_gamer and Slacker like this.
  12. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Others have said this here, but obviously the issue with Trump's comments about the Paralympics, apart from them being an unnecessary derp, is that given his history of mocking the disabled, he's possibly talking about them being tough to stomach, not about how hard it is to find the channel.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.