1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

True dat.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Four marriages? Trump needs one more to pull even with Rush.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

No he didn’t. You aren’t even good at playing Trump Retranslator. Let YF do it. You can get your Independent Thinker cookies elsewhere

BadgerBeer and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

All the folks who rushed to embrace Kanye after his pro-Trump tweets must be confused tonight. Same for those who condemned him.

HanSenSE and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You are OOP with a smoother style. Never able to meet someone’s posts on their merits. They can only disagree with you because they are dishonest, and you are a better person than them.

There are so many posters here who would love to go double barrel on you, and you would deserve every bit of it. But we take the high road.

Stoney likes this.
  6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I think you’re wrong here.

7. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

This has nothing to do with this article. I swear on everything sacred to me. But I can not understand how Rob Schneider has ever made money for being funny. I have never even chuckled at anything he has done. He is on the road with Adam Sandler I believe. Two complete no talents. But at least Sandler has Lunch Lady.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  8. Dick Whitman

I’m like 80 percent certain I’m right. I could entertain an alternative wherein the idiot president thought he was conveying empathy by telling them how difficult it is to watch them roll around the ice.

9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

What can I post on here to get myself kicked off so I’m never tempted to interact with this collection of social mutants ever again?

You’re all fucking out of your goddamn minds.

10. Dick Whitman

Now I feel like the guy who gets teed up for finally pushing back.

11. melock

melock Well-Known Member

You can barely even build a house these days for $150k.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The fact that you interpret being told you are wrong as someone saying they are better than you reveals your insecurities, not anything I've said.

I'm very amused at the idea that someone could go "double barrel" on me. Oh no, please don't criticize me, Internet People. Not with the *second* barrel?!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.