1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Fair enough. I didn’t think you would.

I also didn’t think you’d ever defend Paterno and Sandusky but you did that years ago.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

One of cinema’s greatest performances.

Slacker likes this.
  3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Jesus, the spelling around here!

YankeeFan and Slacker like this.
  4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

That's a bullshit attack, and you should be ashamed of yourself, if that's possible.

Find me anyone, anywhere, who says that Ebert interview isn't the goldest of gold.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What Ebert interview?

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No, it really isn't board etiquette at all. And the cowards are the ones hiding behind the button. I'm not going anywhere. I'm just not going to highlight a post that never should have been made or allowed in the first place.

7. Slacker

LOL. Cite the work or GTFO.

8. outofplace

I never thought you'd tell the board you are a child molester, but you did that years ago.

I can do that, too, JC. The difference being YankeeFan actually did gleefully make fun of the people who lost their jobs when a certain media outlet had a massive layoff. I never supported Paterno or Sandusky and, as far as I know, you never admitted to being a child molester.

9. Slacker

Trump Asks If There Are Hispanics In The Room Before Demanding His Wall | HuffPost

“Any Hispanics in the room?” Trump asked to relative silence. “Naw, not so many? That’s OK.”

Then he took a swerve into: “In all fairness, Kanye West gets it. He gets it.” The president was referring to the rapper’s recent show of support for him.

Satisfied the audience was lacking in Hispanics, Trump launched into a tirade repeating his demand for his border wall, and said those illegally crossing into the U.S. are somehow voting for Democrats in elections.

“All of these people pouring across are gonna vote Democrat,” he claimed, even though studies have shown few undocumented people vote for anyone, Democrats or otherwise, except in the few places where their votes are specifically allowed.

“They do it for a lot of reasons,” Trump said. “A lot of times they don’t even know what they’re doing or why they’re doing it, but we have to have borders and we need it fast.”

10. outofplace

I said it. I stand by it. I said why I won't dig up the post. He is lying when he denies it. You are more than welcome to be wrong and believe YF if you like.

11. Slacker

By your own logic, if you won't post it when challenged, you're a coward. That's not breaking news, though. :cool:

12. outofplace

Nope. I specifically apply the word coward to those who hide behind the button. JC actually had a point. You don't. You're just wrong as usual. I'd say I was sorry that your attempt at a gotcha failed so miserably, but I find your failures far too amusing and I'm not a fan of lying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.