1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today in Cultural Appropriation

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MisterCreosote, May 2, 2018.

1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

i firmly approve of this girl wearing the dress and even making the hand gesture. Appropriate away! She wasn’t making the slanty eye gesture for fuck’s sake. Next no one will be allowed to mimic a sumo wrestler or use a fake accent in acting. Yeah, there are pitfalls to this and you have to be careful, but I don’t think what she did was racist. She was admiring a dress! What, I have to know the entire history of a particular piece of clothing before I wear it? That’s close minded and trying to keep people in their lanes.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

*You* hate me because of your insecurities. You don't speak for anyone else.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

And you don't speak for me. You don't know a goddamn thing about me.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Who are you calling “old?”

RickStain likes this.
  5. Dick Whitman

And the smartest, wokest guy here can't figure out who is sending him threats over PM. Laughable.

6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

^^^
    Paging Mr. Kettle

7. Dick Whitman

You don't know who's PMing you. And you don't catch on that a joke about a subway station fight was a ... joke.

You think you're the smartest guy here, but you're one dumb motherfucker about a lot of things.

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Jesus. I just realized she also appropriated Steven Seagal.

9. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Cartwright.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Thomas English Muffins makes bagels. Cultural appropriation because the bagels suck.

11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I don't hate you. But I do agree that you've become an asshole who hides insecurities behind this phony "I'm pompous and don't care what you lessers think" schtick.

You're also a very rigid and closed-minded thinker who ain't nearly the level of intellectual you pretend to be.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    YankeeFan and Dick Whitman like this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

See also:
    [​IMG]

CD Boogie and RickStain like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted