1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Says the guy who nearly couldn't pick his kids up from school, because he was still high from the night before.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Although I haven't had any edibles (or wine), I am going full-tilt mellow on this thread from here on out. That said, I think, @typefitter, that you're probably overstating the tangerine's buffoon's sway with so-called "movement conservatives."

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Russia is dead? No proof of anything? After a bipartisan report that said that Russia interfered in the election and did so with the intent of benefiting Trump?
    Day ain't over yet.
    And it already includes guilty pleas and indictments.

garrow likes this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

1. Given Trump's verbal diarrhea and previous comments about Hispanics, it's understandable people would assume he was speaking about all of them and not just gang members.

B. I also saw a whole lot of preachers saying it's wrong to dehumanize others - regardless of their sins.

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

If you go back to the press conference that sparked the discussion, he very clearly was speaking about all of them.

heyabbott likes this.
  6. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Well, they sure seem to support him.

7. typefitter

I'm sorry I finished college, buddy. I should have thought that one day it would make a weirdo stalker on a message board mad, but the Internet wasn't a thing back then.

8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

John B. Foster likes this.
  9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Before this thread gets locked again, I suggest to the moddies again that instead of locking threads, the site police should suspend posters who cross the line. Keeps the threads alive by punishing individual violators. And suspensions could escalate for repeat and chronic violators.

This Politics thread, and others, are too newsworthy to lock up. And they drive site traffic and advertising money, no?

cc: @Moderator1, @The Big Ragu

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Haha.

I think you're a dick, not college graduates.

And, I'm the guy who used to defend you you dope. When others complained about you, I explained it had to do with your insecurities.

When you said that therapy had helped you, and you were no longer angry, or concerned with what others thought, I was happy for you.

But, you're still a dick.

SnarkShark likes this.
  11. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

JC likes this.
  12. typefitter

You're one of my favourite people here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.