1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I certainly wasn’t aware that they had turned Northern Virginia into a lawless hellhole until Ed Gillespie went full-on Trumpist during the general election.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Toronto area resident unfamiliar with gang, concentrated in Los Angeles, Metro DC, and Long Island.

I’m shocked.

You’d think a writer of celebrity profiles, living in another country, would be more informed.

3. YankeeFan

In his defense, he was also unfamiliar with the Montreal Massacre, the Phoenix Payroll Disaster, or the idea that outing a trans woman, even in death, was wrong.

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Someone hasn't taken his meds today. Jesus. I'm going to work.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

A guy on Facebook insisted MS-13 is the disease that Hillary Clinton has been concealing from the public based on a Reddit forum he read.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

I’ve never heard of a case of multiple sclerosis that reached level 13.

7. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Dude. You need to get out more. MS-13 is a huge problem, and has been for many years. Heck, Texas Monthly wrote about them (and others) in 2006:
    https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/you-dont-want-to-know-what-we-do-after-dark/

8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I have neither the time nor the comedic chops to to pull it off, but there's all kinds of hilarity potential in a sock puppet account called "A_Guy_On_Facebook." Not that I'm encouraging such a thing.

garrow likes this.
  9. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

They could be a very big problem. I have no idea. But they weren't part of the national conversation that they are now, and it's no accident that a racist-ass president is the one talking about them. He and his fellow white supremacists are using MS-13 as the excuse to treat every non-white immigrant, illegal or legal, as suspect. It's a way to make brown people scary. This is so completely obvious that I have a hard time believing people who can write words in a logical order can't see it.

BadgerBeer and Big Circus like this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

That’s because it’s G-14 classified.

[​IMG]

YankeeFan likes this.
  12. YankeeFan

They might be a huge problem -- I have no idea -- but I do know that if you try to make this huge problem a part of the national conversation, it's obviously racist.

The only way to prove you aren't racist is to ignore huge problems, if those contributing to these huge problems are brown or black.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.