1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

They're really just animals, you know.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Breaking news in Montana: "They's speakin' MESKIN! With them funny accents and all! IN PUBLIC!"

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I think he's saying that a [black] president must complete his entire agenda by the end of his first year in office.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Who was talking about blasting bear cubs? I don't remember anyone talking about blasting bear cubs.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  6. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

YankeeFan likes this.
  7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Where my wife sleeps. Where my cubs play with their toys.

HC likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It's funny how things keep intersecting. The PSY Group, the Israeli company that specializes in social media manipulation and was recently discovered to have had a Trump Tower meeting with Don, Jr. and reps for the Saudis and the UAE, "formed an alliance with Cambridge Analytica, the Trump campaign’s primary social-media consultants, to try to win U.S. government work" after Trump's election.

Mueller Asked About Money Flows to Israeli Social-Media Firm, Source Says

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Maybe not in your namby-pamby pussy-pants hangouts.

The gang has been talked about a lot in many places. You just haven't paid attention, apparently.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Probably not... but it is still one more turn of the vice that Michael Cohen's nuts are in. I can't help but think that he's going to spill his guts eventually. Same for Manafort - he's trying every legal dodge that his lawyers can think up, but they've got him cold. Neither of them strike me as the G. Gordon Liddy "you can't break me" type.

12. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Cohen needs to have something to spill. And Mueller doesn't seem to think Cohen has anything for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.