1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

How is there no uproar over this? Is there nobody left to care? Is there so much Trump chaos that this is just seen as more collateral damage?

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

As an added note, I'd also like Trump, or Rudy, or SHS or Kellyanne, or even one of the janitors in the White House, to explain exactly why Melania has disappeared for two weeks. And then put her in front of some cameras.

Mostly because I want visual proof that Trump hasn't had her taken out back and put down. It's not too much to ask now.

heyabbott likes this.
  4. Slacker

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If it was a Democrat - I'm pretty certain Fox News would demand proof of life - if not demanding an investigation about why a First Spouse is shirking his/her duties by now.
    I'm kind of hoping Melanie and Barron are in the WitSec program.

6. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

It's 500 weekend. He's probably partying at the track with @Dick Whitman.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Haven’t you heard? It’s the Democrats fault, yo! Honestly, this administration doesn’t give a fuck. Separating children from their parents has been something we’ve been reading about for months. Kids being misplaced or lost and given to human traffickers? Oh fucking well. That’s the kind of scumbags in charge of this country.

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

She’s working too hard on that #BeBest program to come up for air.

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

"That's a horrible thing that happened," he said. "It's disgusting and disgraceful but Putin and Russia say they didn't do it, the other side said they did, no one really knows who did it, probably Putin knows who did it. Possibly it was Russia but they are totally denying it."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Donald Trump says Russia isn't to blame for MH17 downing - CNNPolitics

11. Slacker

Story is from 2015.

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44252150

On Thursday, Dutch-led international investigators concluded that the missile belonged to a Russian brigade.

Last edited: May 27, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.