1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Heh. What would those be?

I'm pretty sure if a bunch of rebels came ashore somewhere from a distant land and tried to form a country in the exact way America created itself, they would top ISIS on the world's Public Enemy list.

Trump is a racist asshole who will try to stomp anything that gets in his way. He's exactly the values and norms that defined America from its inception.

Slacker likes this.
  2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Why I said, "Congress may or may not do the right thing." I hope they do, particularly if Mueller comes back with something very compelling. Honestly, though, we shouldn't need Mueller at this point. We all have eyes.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

That’s not nice.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Anyone can define America by its worst attributes, while ignoring the human rights it guaranteed its citizens, the inherent freedom, the democracy, the emphasis on individualism, etc. that it was built on -- and that made it a groundbreaking experiment that much of the rest of the world has tried to emulate. Just because America hasn't always lived up to its ideals doesn't mean the place is rotten to the core.

Iron_chet and Slacker like this.
  5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Give her credit, she doesn’t look as pleased to be in the picture as he does. Did he grab her by the pussy?

7. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Is this real

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That's absolutely hilarious!

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Pretty much.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Kim Thong Un ... just when I thought there’d be NOTHING redeeming about a Trump presidency!

12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.