1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I would bet that's exactly what happened... although allowing it to happen to your wife's name would get any of us on the hot seat. His was unusually public.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Why?

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Now YankeeFan wants to hold all Democrats responsible for the hosts of The View.

It's that ongoing plan to use every imperfect word or deed ever spoken or done by any person to the political left of Trump in the history of the world and stack them all against the words and actions of President Trump.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I’m not holding anyone responsible.

I’m telling you that what should have been an opportunity for Democrats has become something that will benefit Republicans.

5. outofplace

You tell me. I'm not the one with the Clinton obsession and I have been saying that the criticism of Ivanka Trump for the picture with her kid is unfair. I certainly didn't defend Bee.

While we're on the topic of points you tried to make that failed, what about your complete misread of the Newsweek headline that you posted about? How about the failure you ran away from on the kneeling thread? Care to finally answer about those?

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Ask that at your next date.

7. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

He should apologize for failing...

8. outofplace

Bullshit. The only people who will see it that way are those who are already in the tank for Trump like you.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

As a Republican, that should bother you. As a Trumper, it won't.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You mean the one the perp plead guilty to and apologized for?

11. YankeeFan

You think the Roseanne to Samantha week was a good one for Democrats?

LOL. OK. I hope a lot of Dems agree with you. Will make it easier for Republicans to do well in the 2018 midterms if you don’t realize how bad this was for you.

12. YankeeFan

Yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.