1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Am I the dumbfuck here or is YF?

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Choosing to be willfully ignorant doesn't inoculate you from the charge of being a dumb-dumb.

3. YankeeFan

Yes.

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I wasn't asking you.

5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Everyone who has to stoop to this shit, including me, is a dumbfuck. But I am happy to report you are not the target in this case, but merely collateral damage. :)

Moderator1 likes this.
  6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

How exactly is that relevant to my point?

Trump got elected in spite of allegations of rape and sexual assault. Was Bill Clinton convicted of either of those crimes and I somehow missed it?

7. outofplace

Even if he is wrong, and I'm not following that tangent closely enough to say either way, why should he? Most of the time, your response when proven wrong is to run or change the subject. If somebody else admits they got something wrong, you just keep hammering away with the insults anyway. You truly do try to suck the integrity out of every exchange that includes you.

If anybody doubts this, please note YankeeFan ran from the discussion of the Newsweek headline when two posters clearly explained why he was wrong and he had no answer for it. He did the same thing when he screwed up on the kneeling thread. He has continued to duck those points for days even when given ample opportunity to answer for them.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Had a few pops tonight?

9. YankeeFan

Nah. Was that bad?

10. outofplace

Looks like somebody did some cleaning up, but keep on attacking other posters. It's one of the rare times we can actually see you being honest.

11. outofplace

That is disgusting. Posting it is another of your distraction tactics, but some of the speculation regarding her absence has been disgraceful.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

If the object of disgrace is incapable of shame, I'm not sure it's disgrace anymore.

Steak Snabler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.