1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Any good golf courses in Singapore?

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

The events of the past week emphasized the paralyzing insecurity of this President. He can’t hang intellectually or temperamentally with the rest of the G7 and similar nations. So he cozies up with despots and thugs. It’s the tried and true M.O. of any common bully in the school hallway. The truly depressing part is how many people admire him for it — and most of them can’t name the other six nations anyway.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

национальное поле для гольфа trump

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I don't know that most Americans really understand the damage Trump is doing to America's reputation around the world. I mean, Canadians—Canadians!—think you're acting like assholes. Like, who are America's friends right now?

I also don't know that most Americans care. But Jesus, Trump is fucking your shit up.

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

One leader attacking the rest of G7 defeats the very purpose of why it exists. But chaos is good. TV ratings are up!

John B. Foster likes this.
  6. typefitter

The problem is, the economy is doing well, and dumb dumbs are going to associate Trump's current policies with that. But the damage to your economy is going to come later. Probably during the tenure of whatever poor bastard has to clean up this mess.

7. typefitter

I'm sure Putin is delighted.

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

We all know whose fault this is.

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Obama's of course. Duh.

garrow likes this.
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The summit will be a spectacular success, only to have things fall apart during a celebratory golf game where Trump and Kim, each with scores in the low 50s, accuse one another of cheating.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

That's the plan. If the US gets bombed, Trump's ratings go up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.