1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Baron Scicluna, HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I thought the book is called Football For A Buck ...

In 1982, the rival United States Football League (USFL) announced it intended to start playing in the spring, outside the NFL season. Trump eventually owned the New York City-area team, the New Jersey Generals. Newsweek spoke about the USFL with author Jeff Pearlman, who has a book on the league, The Useless, that's due out in 2018. Having spoken with coaches, players, owners and just about everyone involved with the league—some 420 people in total (although not Trump himself)—it's unlikely anybody has a fuller picture of the USFL's brief life than Pearlman.

5. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

It's ok, dude. I still look at Canada as that amiable but dimwitted dude who vacuums out my vehicle at the oil change place.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Tuesday morning Trump is going to wake up on the floor of his Singapore hotel room. Kim Chol will be there.

"I don't know and I don't understand why I can't remember.....I do remember she was laughing. We'd done it before," POTUS says.

"All that is left is our friendship," Kim says.

heyabbott and Dyno like this.
  7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

We look at you as the oil pan.

lakefront, John B. Foster and JC like this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Wages aren’t increasing. The economic disparity is growing. Gas and food prices are rising and will go up again. The GOP is setting fire to the safety nets. Poor folks are going to get fucked - as usual.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Yet the only organization to bust him has been the IOC? Impressive indeed.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The same IOC that (wink, wink) approved the drugs used by Serena, Venus and Simone Biles at Rio.

heyabbott likes this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I keep forgetting which nation is this board's equivalent of Cleveland State.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.