1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Speaking of partisan dopes, have you admitted that you were duped by the Trudeau eyebrow story? LOL

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

You know Maryland and Virginia are two different places, right?

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Yes. Hence why I agreed with you that it is not a problem at all in Virginia. Only Maryland.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

My post said, “WTF?”

It was a silly tweet and I found it funny. But please, PM me if you’d like to know my thoughts on the potential international security implications of Eyebrowgate.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I only took exception to Ed Gillespie’s characterization of Northern Virginia as a gang-infested hellhole.

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

"Hey, NO OBSTRUCTING!!!" – Tippy the Turtle McConnell

7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I hope you make it out alive, buddy.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Yeah, the gang-infested part was a bit of an exaggeration.

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I saw them earlier this month. It was odd not having a violin in the mix, but I like what the new keyboardist brings to the band.

Oddly, I didn't catch a whiff of pot until late into the show. Perhaps it was because the sun was still out for the first hour of it and the tokers were waiting for the dark.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Is there a special place in hell for adulterers? Or do they just get general admission?

12. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

The violin was for sure missed, especially on some of the old classics when you're expecting to hear the violin part (I'm looking at you, Ants). I hope they find a way to fill that gap.

Also: If anyone tried to smuggle in a joint on Saturday, I can't see how it possibly stayed dry long enough to smoke. We were under the pavilion and it was still raining sideways hard enough to soak us, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.