1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Buzzfeed had a story yesterday linking Hagin to (financial) involvement with a sex cult. This would appear to be less than a denial.

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

A senior advisor close to the President agrees.

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I generally hate how ugly political discourse has gotten. I genuinely try to avoid adding to it.

That said... if Corey Lewandowski were to be, say, beaten to death, I'd probably not feel terrible about it.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

With no social programs to help them out if their crops fail or they're destitute.

5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I assume your hometown is not being bombed or many of your family members have not been killed.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I mean, hell - they've come to the US illegally. Why stop with separating families? Put them to work for prison wages. Serve them gruel. Use them to experiment on new drugs and medical procedures.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Are there no orphanages? Are there no poorhouses?

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Wow. Just wow. Irony Police putting in for overtime.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Maybe we can start by not throwing them in chain link cages?

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Trump is TELLING people he's gonna use racism to win the midterms. He might, too. The reason our so-called elites are so bumfuddled by the guy is that he reveals that tens of millions of the white Americans glorified as the salt of the earth as long as I've been alive are in reality horrible people the world could do without. That makes the elite members' own lives kind of a lie, so they behave with stunned confusion. Truth is, we need a drastic increase in immigrants becoming citizens because so many of our current citizens suck as human beings.

Baron Scicluna and Webster like this.
  12. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Impact as a verb. Now we know what @YankeeFan is up to while on sabbatical...

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.