1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Looking forward to tonight's Trump rally in Minnesota aka the Untruth in Duluth.

Sea Bass and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

You seem nice.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Wondering if he'll make an unscheduled stop at the border to check out the footwear of Canadians returning home.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  4. typefitter

It's honestly like being sad when your wicked case of shingles finally goes away.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Why not make more sounds at me? That was really cordial.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. typefitter

What am I supposed to say? I called fighting climate change "globe-critical work," which I think it pretty clearly is. Months—years?—later, you're still mocking it for... I have no idea why, actually. Because Dick did, I guess? Okay, great. So, what now?

BadgerBeer and OscarMadison like this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It's like an episode of "Friends" in the Oval ...

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

That's a list of people poking fun at you, mostly because they thought it bothered you. Maybe you should lighten up.

Search Results for Query: globe-critical | SportsJournalists.com

You shit on others you don't like, but can't take any criticism yourself. I was agnostic on you for quite a while on this board, but how you handle things--dismissive to views that differ from your own, willfully ignorant at times, thin-skinned, and nasty at times when you're challenged, really soured me.

I used to really like engaging with the people on this site, and that has mostly ended, because I actually like hearing opinions that differ from my own. You expressing satisfaction that some of those people are gone (willingly or not), rubbed me the wrong way.

I know, I know. "The State of the Board" and all that. I need a hug, or something.

lcjjdnh likes this.
  10. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Let 'em squeal. They voted for him.

heyabbott likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Those guys feed us. I've already been down this road when the Alabama lege put in one of the most restrictive laws on undocumented labor, which was shortly followed by a huge labor shortage in agriculture here.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.