1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

As best I can tell, nobody on the left has ever referred to them as crisis actors.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Business owners can serve or not serve as they wish. Their business, their decision, their blowback if any comes.

Posting a picture of her cancelled guest check on Twitter to virtue signal invites hostile tweets back, though. It's no secret how internet stuff goes viral and the possible benefits/consequences.

Seat her, serve her, take her money. Spit in her food if you feel that strongly about her.

4. Neutral Corner

5. Neutral Corner

Then again...

6. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Lexington is about a half hour southwest of here and it's amazing how much more Southern things get in that short distance. The restaurant surely pissed off some locals, but there's also no such thing as bad publicity.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Right for all the wrong reasons

garrow likes this.
  8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

9. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I wonder what role gender plays in this. Not that I would, but I could see myself not serving Sanders. You mention a guy with a Nazi tat and my immediate thought is “don’t F with that guy.”

Or maybe it’s just a “tough guy” thing.

It’s a lot easier to tell the Huckabees to eat elsewhere than it is to tell the Hell’s Angels.

10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Eh, George Washington only got the country off the ground. Big fucking deal.

OscarMadison and Inky_Wretch like this.
  12. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

A block and a half from W&L and a Republican can’t get served. That’s how toxic Trump is.

Slacker and Jake_Taylor like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.