1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump misses out on a lot of great meals if he really thinks this way.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Roosevelt Room

February 7, 2017, 1:11 P.M. EST

THE PRESIDENT: So it’s great to have Harley-Davidson. What a great, great group of people and what a fantastic job you do. And thank you for all of the votes you gave me in Wisconsin. Some people thought that was an upset; I thought we were going to win it. From the beginning, we thought we were going to win it.

Harley-Davidson is a true American icon, one of the greats. Your motorcycles have carried American servicemembers in the war — in the wars. They take care of our police officers. And I see it so often — whenever I go — whenever there’s a motorcycle group, oftentimes it’s a Harley. And the sound of that Harley is a little different, I have to tell you. It’s really good.

So thank you, Harley-Davidson, for building things in America. And I think you’re going to even expand — I know your business is now doing very well and there’s a lot of spirit right now in the country that you weren’t having so much in the last number of months that you have right now. You see what’s happening.

3. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

I guess the Red Hen is allowed to discriminate because they discriminated against a conservative.

If it weren’t for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Women have been asked to leave restaurants for breast-feeding their kids.

Discuss.

Donny in his element likes this.
  5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

BREAKING: Conservatives Outraged Upon Learning "Fuck Your Feelings" Is a Two-Way Street.

More on this as this develops.

HanSenSE and Baron Scicluna like this.
  6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

This raised the thought ... picture it if we removed Sarah Sanders from the Red Hen and inserted Mr. President himself.

We might be in civil war.

7. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Just checking: Should a business be able to pick and choose who it serves? Let's say - for instance - I make wedding cakes. Can I choose not to serve an individual?

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

At least they got their wish. Everybody is talking about an asshole being asked to leave a restaurant and not the president’s explicit endorsement of doing away with due process.

lakefront and Inky_Wretch like this.
  9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

This country continues to get exactly what it deserves.

Fortunately for the suits who own the media companies, the coming catastrophe will no-doubt generate record numbers of clicks.

lakefront and OscarMadison like this.
  10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Nah, it's better to hire thousands of border guards, and go through the long and complicated process of building a stupid wall.

Talk about disfunctional.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Frederick says to stop working Frederick's corners.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The Red Hen serves burned steaks, KFC or taco bowls?

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.