1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

The racist, traitorous orange Cheese Wheel in Chief is particularly loud today on Twitter; we can only assume we'll find out in the next few days someone was indicted today.

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Yes, I remember reading about the bravery of mothers and 4-year-old kids at Bunker Hill, Saratoga, Cowpens and Yorktown, and in the boats crossing the Delaware. Stand up and fight, you wussies.

And of the Pilgrims, remaining in England to fight religious oppression; of the Irish, remaining in Ireland to fight the brutal oppression of their English overlords, etc., etc., instead of seeking a fresh start in a new country.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Shining example of civility

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Trump rallies are the Phish concerts of politics. Same old shit every night. I wouldn't be surprised if, just like Phish concerts, many attendees come from outside the state in which a rally's being held.

Fred siegle likes this.
  7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Trump lies, Drink!

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Sir, do not harsh my mellow by insulting Phish like that.

(Also, Trump looks especially orange tonight. The raccoon eyes are glowing.)

10. Michael_ Gee

I meant no criticism of the band, only to note that they are a, let's face it, cult attraction. Trump rally attendants are clearly the kind of people who join cults. You just don't see many suits or cocktail dresses, although many, indeed most, Trump voters are in the suits and cocktail dress demo.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Most of the suit and cocktail dress set voted for Trump, but I don't buy that most of his voters are.

12. Michael_ Gee

That's straight from the exit polls. Now they may not be Trump voters now, all of them, but they were the only time Trump was on the ballot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.