1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Hard to believe? I still can't believe men who worked with their hands elected W in 2000.

2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

One of the messages I took from the Russian tampering is they were promoting Trump and Sanders. They just went all in on Trump once Sanders was knocked aside. I guess they feel a chaotic America is a weak America.

If Trump runs again and an upstart like her runs against him, the size of the shitshow will be Titanic.

That video posted earlier has a hell of a powerful message. It might have been a loss for long standing Democrats, but it was a long-term win for the party. She is talking health care and college. That’s hope for many that see America as currently hopeless. I think the price of higher education is going to play a huge roll in the next election.

And he didn’t lose; he got destroyed.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Gore was tainted by Clintonology.

Common theme to the 2000 and 2016 losses.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

@Justin_Rice distinctions clearly isn’t your strong suit.

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

7. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Is this actually true? You have a habit of just calling random Democrats "anti-Semite."

Maybe a link to something that shows she's an anti-Semite (and no - criticism of the political state of Israel doesn't count)?

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Hi Rainman! What are your thoughts on how conservatives just hitch up their pants and move on, other than Sarah Huckabee Sanders starting a Twitter mob from a government account and dozens of non-snowflakes protesting outside a restaurant that didn’t serve them someone else? Is throwing actual feces at a restaurant on behalf of a person one has never met just a part of the “just go eat somewhere else” process? Do they just not teach that kind of strong, silent etiquette in the government schools I attended? Thanks for your insights into how these people gained the coping skills the liberals wouldn’t let me learn growing up in one of the godless parts of Virginia.

OscarMadison and Cosmo like this.
  9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

You've been thinking about me all night, haven't you?

I'm flattered.

10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

If you thought all those people being killed for being too close to the wall, I guess that makes you an anti-Semite to some.

It might be an indicator catch phrase for those (Russians?) looking to further devide the country.

lakefront likes this.
  11. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Eight years of peace and prosperity and Gore ran away from it.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You know, @Rainman is right. Conservatives do just move on and don't throw fits. The problem is conservatives have been shoved aside in the GOP by Trumpists. They aren't conservatives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.