1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

College dropout, so, no.

EDIT: Or failout, not sure which.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

A LOL and a dummy? You just provided all the evidence necessary. I love it! I really don't like what slacker did, but moments of karma at work like this truly do brighten my day.

3. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

@YankeeFan, I enjoy your spunk and sticktoitiveness. I really do. As one who used to go round and round here with the likes of Fenian, Zeke, Doc, JR and all the leftist of the leftists on this site, I know a thing or two about the sparring you are trying to do. You're just not very good at it. Because you just aren't very smart. You have Trump's saggy mansack draped across your chin 24/7 and his smegma is caked in your eyes, leaving you incapable of seeing very clearly. On top of that, you're inarticulate, borderline illiterate and can't manage a coherent argument that doesn't incorporate one, if not several, fallacies of logic. You spew talking points, demand links without producing many yourself, and, I have to believe, are really nothing more than a Boom-level troll, in it for the sport of debate. I mean, there's no way anyone, not even an uneducated coffeepot repairman, can be as ignorant as you come across here.

I used to be among the far right on this site. I grew older and wiser. I put my critical thinking skills – the kind which your uneducated ilk do not have because you never learned them – to work. Over the past decade, while not becoming a full-blown democrat (I was never a full-blown republican, either), I have shifted a long way from where I started. Why? Because it's the right way to see things. Whether it's my governor (John Kasich) trying to take bargaining rights away from cops and teachers and gutting education to "balance the budget," or my president trying to remove nearly all rights from anyone who isn't white, male, Christian and (allegedly) heterosexual, switching sides was the right thing to do. As I look around at who I left behind on that side of the fence, I'm embarrassed to have been a part of that group in any way for any amount of time. Someday, although I doubt it, maybe you will be too.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

That was an interesting post with some bad mental images. Will it get 50+ likes the way Elliotte’s did?

Hmm.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

It'll be deleted soon enough.

Stoney likes this.
  6. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

Would that it were. Alas, the powers that be have removed the eraser from my pencil.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Great to have you back!

I'm glad it was my posts that drew you out. I hope you'll stick around.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

LOL smrt.

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Junkie's post had to be conflicting for @typefitter, what with the gay jokes he abhors getting in the way of jerking off to the anti @YankeeFan content. Had to be difficult to finish.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I'm so confused. Trumpists' savior said that North Korea was no longer a threat, right?

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

This is a sincere question: How do you know it’s right? Accumulated life wisdom? Faith in a deity? Humanist texts? Friends? Family? How?

I don’t ask because I necessarily disagree. I ask because I’m curious how we arrive at right and wrong, and, when we offend someone with our idea of right and wrong, how we justify to ourselves that we’re still right.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people’s accomplishments.The front page has nothing but man’s failures.Earl Warren

Vombatus and garrow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.