1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No, I'm pointing out that you had no problem with it when YankeeFan violated that very rule, but now you do when it's typefitter.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Not sure about vaginal cramps, but I can tell who has sand in their vagina.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Your understanding is the problem.

4. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Well, firstly, I generally stay away from this board on the weekends because I'll be damned if I'm going to waste my actual free time going back and forth on here. I believe that is when YF made that claim. Once I caught up on this thread, I thought his sarcasm was pretty clear from the jump and that he was baiting OOP. I knew the PMs he referred to didn't exist. I'm not aware of any rules against making up PMs. Perhaps there should be. But my understanding has always been that the PMs are Vegas - what happens there stays there. I could obviously be wrong on that. It's just always been my interpretation.

As for this "League" you've created, I don't believe I've mentioned he-who-shall-not-be-named since we exchanged posts about what does and should happen when a "prominent poster" is ousted after his ban first came to light. Sure, I think the board is worse off without him here, but I can't recall ever waving the "Give me Dick or Give me Death" flag. So maybe I'm just "a little weird" all the time and you are just now noticing.

But thanks for saying I'm "normally fine." It's going to be the first line on my Annual Message Board Review.

Vombatus likes this.
  5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

6. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Okay, that's funny.

OscarMadison, Sea Bass and Batman like this.
  7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I'd be happy for the moderators to clarify the rule. And to continue to explore your relative weirdness.

EDIT: I took YF's account as literal. If he made that up, that's kind of fucked up.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Neither. But it would be nice if you explained why the study is without merit rather than simply suggesting I'm an idiot.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  9. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Please send the findings of that last part to my fiancee. She's been studying it for years.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Bowling Green is in Korea?

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I knew the PMs didn't exist, too, but I really do think he was trying to float that shit by as if it was true. In fact, I wrote as much in my response at the time. Also, I wasn't the target there. He was going after Ragu. YF's obsessed enough with this board to know that I'm not going to defend Ragu.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.